An Advertising Network (ad network) is an online business that specializes in matching up advertisers to websites looking to host advertisements. An online advertising network or ad network is a company that connects advertisers to web sites that want to host advertisements.
The key function of an ad network is aggregation of ad space supply from publishers and matching it with advertiser demand. It is time to unveil some ad-networks that you may not know are profitable and reliable, adsense is not that easy to get approved unlike before though it still turns out to be our number one.
Let’s go analyze these various ad-networks and what makes each of them better than one another;
1. Google Adsense: Whether you like it or not adsense is still the best ad-network in the world with the highest number of publishers and advertisers. One good thing about them is that they have no minimum traffic requirement but believe me, most of their terms and conditions are not that easy to follow or abide with. Adsense is not a new masquerade for the town to see again.
Check out: 8 advantages of applying for Google Adsense and;
2. Infolinks: To be honest, it’s the best alternative to Google Adsense and that is why it is second on our list,it does not have strict policies like Google Adsense. Compared to Adsense, it’s easier to get approved by Infolinks as always works on benefiting the publisher by bringing in new ideas and methods to increase publisher’s revenue. Something peculiar that most publishers admire about them is that they can go along with Adsense on the same website. Unlike Google Adsense, Infolinks does not require any space on your blog to display advertisements. What Infolinks does is convert some keywords from your articles into clickable links. When a visitor hovers overs/click the link, an advertisement is displayed and you make your cool money, isn’t that easy? Infolinks is a CPC and also CPM based advertising network and offers in-text, in-frame, in-tag and in- fold ad types. Publishers have the full control on what types of ads can be displayed on your website.
More featured advantages
1.They approve 80% of their members with ease.
2.Their ads easily blend with posts.
3.It can work with Google adsense.
4.It gets more clicks than adsense most time since it is not in form of a banner.
3. Media.net: To be candid, Media.net may soon turn out to be adsense largest competitor due to their numerous advantages in the long run. The major thing is that you should get a reasonable amount of traffics from the Unitd States of America, Canada and United kingdom, but believe me their terms and conditions are even more complex and difficult to meet than google, meanwhile, should they approve your application, you will enjoy their revenue share more than adsense. They pay their publishers through PayPal and their minimum payout is $100 .
Minimum traffic: 500,000 monthly page views.
Plenty and enough original contents.
English as your web primary language.
Reasonable amount of traffics mostly and largely from the USA, UK and Canada.
See different Ad unit sizes
Display Ad Unit Sizes Available:336×280, 300×250, 728×90, 600×250, 160×600, 728×20, 600×120, 468×60, 200×200, 250×250, 120×600, 120×300, 300×600, 160×90, 180×150.
4. Adsbronco CPM:Adsbronco is one of the top leading ad-networks in the world and you get paid per impressions,their revenue share is on the high rise. As for me, I always advice all low traffic earners to use adsbronco, they are reliable and accepts many websites, just make sure you have up to 100 posts on your website/blog, original contents or copyrighted, they still approve, just make sure you have up to 55 original posts. Their approval period is within 72 hours and as at the time I was working with them, their minimum payout is $25 via PayPal and Payza.
Minimum of 5000 unique impressions per month.
A month old site (at least).
Enough original contents
User friendly and easy navigating site.
5. Chitika: Chitika is a pay per click advertising program for website and blog owners. With few differences from Infolinks, Chitika has become a major competitor to Google Adsense too. Like any other advertising platform, Chitika has many advantages that make it publishers friendly.
However, if you are someone that is just starting in the world of website monetization, then Chitika may be just what you need next. Chitika was founded in 2003 in West borough, Massachusetts. Since its inception, Chitika has managed to accumulate a network of over 250,000 websites, and has partnered with some of the biggest online companies in the world. Their advertising partners include: Yahoo, Shopzilla, and Yellowbook.
Many people that use Chitika are very happy using it because it can also stand with adsense
Plenty and enough contents
Click here to apply for Chitika
6. Adhitz : Adhitz is one of the best ad-networks that among others, a lot of websites and blogs enjoy services from Adhitz. It is a PPC ad network for publishers as well as advertisers but unlike most other PayPerClick ad-networks where the cost per click varies on how much money an advertiser is willing to pay. On Adhitz, you are paid a fixed rate unless one of your ad spot is sold to an advertiser which is part of their advantages.
Making money with Adhitz is very easy from my experience, since there is no specific site requirement for Adhitz and I think they pay $0.01 per click.
At least 15 original contents
Click here to join Adhitz
7.Clicksor : Clicksor is typically contextual online advertising network owned by Yesup company. Clicksor is a Canada-based ad network that most people think it focuses on average-sized publishers with traffic from Canada, UK as well as US, though I still have my reservations on this as i don’t believe, I have seen many website with little or no traffics from those countries mentioned but they were however approved and offers some interesting twists along the way. Contextual advertisers return the ads based upon the result it gets from the meta tags or keywords from the webpage you submit. Clicksor advertising network offers 6 different ads formats/category/sizes for publishers;
1. Clicksor In-Text Ads
2. Clicksor Pop-Unders
3. Clicksor Search Box
4. Clicksor Interstitial Ads
5. Clicksor Text Ads Banners
Adult contents free site
Plenty and enough contents.
Click here to join Clicksor
With the detailed explanation of these various ad-networks, I believe you would evaluate and weight your options as to know which would serve you better and earn you more from your website/blog. I shall explain more on how to make money with Google Adwords on my next post. watch out and do visit us regularly for more updates.